Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Velveeta Pasta Recipes With Rotel

All who live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution


2 Timothy 3

1Sache that in the last days difficult times will come.

2Car men will be lovers, lovers of money, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,

3insensibles, disloyal, slanderers, incontinent, fierce, enemies of good men,

4traƮtres, headstrong pride, lovers of pleasure more than God,

5ayant the form of godliness, but denying that there is strength. Walk away from these men.

6 He is among the ones who creep into houses, and lead captive women of a weak mind and bounded, laden with sins, agitated by the passions of all kinds,

7apprenant always and never able to come to knowledge of the truth.

8DE even as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men oppose the truth, being corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9Mais they will not make greater progress, for their folly will be manifest to all, as was that of these two men.

10For thou hast closely followed my teaching, my conduct, my resolutions, my faith, my sweetness, my love, my steadfastness,

11ME persecutions, my sufferings. Which I'm not suffering at Antioch, Iconium, Lystra? What persecutions I not supported? And the Lord delivered me from all.

12OR, all who live godly in Christ Jesus be persecuted.

13Mais evil men and impostors will ever deeper into trouble, lost others and being deceived.

14Toi, remains in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15of child thou hast known the sacred writings which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith in Jesus Christ .

16All Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17afin that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.


Louis Segond (LSG)

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment