Friday, October 22, 2010

Getting Popcorn Butter Out Of Clothes

Ticket Birthday Red

I offered my drawings to the publisher Augean Stables recently as part of a forthcoming role-playing, which seems appetizing: Ticket Red . This is an alternate history located in Scotland in early nineteenth century, where players interpret former criminals recruited by the secret police of London, and immersed in a Edinburgh city haunted by people suffering from genetic deformities.

A broader description of the topography, there

I found the idea quite nice, especially since I had a little trip to Edinburgh last summer. I did a test (the picture above). The publisher did not want my services, he sought a more realistic style. It is true that mine is more into cartoon. I feel unable to make the hyper-realism, or, I do not plug ... So no regrets, it was just an attempt. And I'm not bitter because I make them with great pleasure, and in my small way, the pub!

0 comments:

Post a Comment