Monday, October 18, 2010

Velveeta Cheese Rotel Pasta Recipes

Peregrinations enriching the web

Makes you wonder how did the illustrators for inspiration a few years ago. I make regular forays to the net in search of talent, just to treat me the peepers. The largest will now have their own showcase. My latest finds, here, there , again or here (one can find the links at the bottom of this blog, too).
The net, therefore, is a fabulous tool for all lovers of the image. But it is even more rewarding when Some artists will open their work behind the scenes, show the progress of an illustration of the rough to the colorization. I am a completely self-taught, never took a single course of drawing these sites and blogs are very precious. I even have the strange feeling of having risen in recent months, just by observing their methods of work (well, I also bought a few magazines tutorials, too).

0 comments:

Post a Comment