Friday, October 8, 2010

Calories In A Braums Yogart Swirl

Thy thoughts, O God, seem impenetrable! Sarkozy



Psalm 139

1At Leader. David. Psalm. Lord! you search me and you know me,
.
2TU know when I sit and when I rise, You my thought afar off;

know when I 3TU path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. 4Car

the word is on my tongue, now, O Lord! thou knowest it altogether.

5TU beset me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me.

6A science is as wonderful beyond my reach, it is too high for me to grasp.

7Où would I go from thy spirit or whither shall I flee from your presence?

8If I ascend into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

9If I take the wings of the dawn, and go and live at the end of the sea,
10The
thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me, The night becomes light around me

12Même darkness is not dark for you but the night shineth as the day, And the darkness as light.

13C'est For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14Je praise you that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

15Mon frame was not hidden from thee, when I was done in secret, Woven into the depths of earth.

16Quand I was only a shapeless mass, your eyes saw me, And on thy book were all written the days ordained for me before any of them existed.

17THE your thoughts, O God, seem impenetrable! That number is great!

18If I should count, they outnumber the grains of sand. I awake, I am still with you.

19O God, may you slay the wicked! Men of blood, stay away from me!

20It talk about you in a criminal fashion, they take your name to lie, them, your enemies!

21Éternel, would I not to hate those who hate you, grieved with those that rise up against you?

22Je hate them with perfect hatred: They are enemies to me.

23Sonde me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!

24Regarde if I'm on the wrong path, And lead me in the way everlasting!


Louis Segond (LSG)

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment