Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pigment Migrated Fartheset Ap Biology Lab 4

Hear the voice of my supplications when I cry unto thee



Psalm 28

1From David. Lord! to thee I cry. My rock! does not remain deaf to my voice, lest, if you walk away without answering me, I'm not like those who descend into the pit.
.
2Écoute the voice of my supplications when I cry unto thee, when I lift my hands toward thy sanctuary.

3NE not take me with the wicked and unjust men, who speak peace with their neighbors, but mischief is in their heart.

4Rends them according to their works and according to the wickedness of their actions, Give them according to the work of their hands, Give them the pay they deserve.

5Car they are not attentive to the works of the LORD, the work of his hands. He overturns them and not build them up!

6Béni be the Lord! Because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.

7L'Éternel is my strength and my shield; In him my heart trusts, and I am helped, I have joy in my heart, And I praise him with my song.

8L'Éternel is the strength of his people, He is the rock of salvation to his anointed.

9Sauve your people and bless your inheritance! Be their shepherd and support forever!


Louis Segond (LSG)

0 comments:

Post a Comment