Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Healthy Eating Slogans 2010

Christmas Story

A Tale of Christmas Past

I was still young at that time. Say there are two or three centuries.

I had a bad time. My life turned sour for some time. I failed the matriculation exams, my girlfriend left me heart for this great insignificant Leo, my employer had closed shop and left me penniless, my father kept telling me I 'm in went straight into the wall and I do not talk about my old jalopy whose tires were burst. To be honest, I was woozy.

Still, I was not one to pour into depression and I was convinced that if I could foresee a thinning in my future, not even a sliver, I would find the impetus for me raise. I was like to bounce at the slightest opportunity.

No question for me to see a psychologist and a psychiatrist even less of me stuffing "pep pills" or other crap like that, to get into alcohol or extreme sports and even less to kill myself. But I did not know which way to turn.

This is my friend Louis who put me on the track.

But, my dear fellow, I have just what you need, "he started.

-you, then your suggestions to the con, you know where you can bring them to you.

Do not indignant. Louis is my friend, I told you. This is how true friends talk, right?

Without even worrying about my reply, Louis handed me a business card. "Go ahead, you have nothing to lose, as this is, you seem a real bell!"

You see that Louis is my friend.

"Mrs. Jojo "said the business card. "Your future is inscribed there, in full lines in your hand."

course, I discussed the offer with contempt and Louis, his eyes, I threw the card in the trash. Louis settled for a jiggling head that meant everything.

But Louis had scarcely closed the door I reached into the waste basket to retrieve the map of Madame Jojo.

And so, on Christmas Eve, I found myself in the consulting room of Madame Jojo. She warned me that it was exceptionally received me in person because it is usually by telephone that she was working. I think Louis had touched a word and told him, to which she was just missing, that was a bargain. So improbable that the thing may seem, I'm a kid at that time you know.

She took my hand and stroked my palm in silence as if she wanted to read the lines.

This session-key button was not unpleasant, I assure you, especially as it stood before I, on the other side of his narrow desk, chest leaning on my hand, giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage. Besides the black hair gathered up in hat, long eyelashes, severe mouth, the slender figure in a black dress cut short, the dominant image of the whole gave this woman looks like a sadomasochistic. Right in what my type! (At the time, we hear).

So I had to make a huge effort to hunt these lewd thoughts, far from the purpose of my consultation. But despite all my efforts, it became necessary for me to go to the obvious: a gun, this woman, a real gun, I tell you.

After several minutes of hugs from my hand in silence, she lifted me into a hypnotic gaze and told me unequivocally and in a voice sweet and persuasive

"Your worries are now a thing of the past. You will find at the moment that your enthusiasm will be manifested by a large excess of passion. "

I almost jump over the desk. It was not necessary, the sofa was nearby.

Since that time, Jojo predictions came true. I became full of overflowing joy, enthusiasm, writ of excesses in every sense of the term. I swore no more than lines of the hand. She had me reading every day and every time I was overflowing.

Father Christmas does not always happen through the chimney, you know.

few years later, I met Janet. The tale of the stars either unable by fireplaces.

If your life knows a little hollow, do you find a good reader of the hand. Jojo may still be available. Jeannette? No, no question. Turf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment