Saturday, December 11, 2010

Groping Japanese Wiki

The Daughter Of Babylon


Isaiah 47


1Descends, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon! Sit down, without a throne, Daughter of the Chaldeans! We no more be called tender and delicate.
.
2Prends the millstones and grind meal; Take thy veil, identifies your skirts, Discover your legs, crossing rivers!

3TA nakedness shall be uncovered, and thy shame shall be seen. I will exercise my revenge, I will spare anyone. -

4Notre Redeemer is the one who called the Lord of hosts, is the Holy One of Israel. -

5Assieds up in silence, and go into darkness, Daughter of the Chaldeans! We no more be called the queen of kingdoms.

6J'étais irritated against my people, I profaned my heritage, and I gave them into your hands: You do not have compassion for them, You have dwelt heavily on the old tone yoke.

7Tu said: A sovereign I will always! You did not put in your mind, You have not thought it would end.

8Écoute now this, voluptuous, who sit down with insurance, who say in your heart: I and nothing but me! I'll never be a widow, I will never be childless!

9Ces two things come upon you suddenly, the same day, the loss of children and widowhood; They melt right on you, despite the multitude of your sorceries, In spite of the large number of your enchantments.

10TU have trusted in your wickedness, you said: No one sees me! Thy wisdom and thy knowledge seduced thee. And you said in your heart for me, and nothing but me!

11The misfortune will come upon you, Without you in ways the dawn The curse fall on you, without that you can avert it; And destruction will come upon you suddenly, unexpectedly.

12Reste therefore thine enchantments, and with the multitude of thy sorceries, wherein thou hast labored from thy youth; Maybe can you benefit from, maybe thou mayest prevail.

13Tu're tired dint see: they get up and let them save thee, Those who know the sky, watching the stars Who, Who announced, according to new moons, What should t arrive!

14Voici, they are like stubble, fire consumes them, they will not save their lives from the flames: It will not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before.

15Tel will happen to those that you're tired to read. And those with whom you have tampered with from your youth will be dispersed each in turn: There is nobody that comes to your rescue.


Louis Segond (LSG)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment