Thursday, January 6, 2011

Womenwettingthemselves

You are my hiding place, you guaranteed me distress


Psalm 32


1From David. Hymn. Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sin is forgiven!
.
2Heureux the man to whom the Lord imputes no iniquity, And in whose spirit is no guile!

3Tant that I was silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day

4Car day and night your hand was heavy upon me, my strength was as dry as the summer. Selah.

5JE've acknowledged my sin, I do not hide my iniquity, I said I will confess my transgressions to the Lord! And you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.

6Qu'ainsi everyone who is godly pray at the proper time! If every storm, they did not reach.

7Tu are a haven for me, you preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.

8JE instruct you and show you the way you should follow, I will counsel you with my eye on you.

9NE not be like a horse or mule without understanding, is the flange with a brake and a jaw, which is the barrier, order they come near you.

10Beaucoup pain are the wicked, But he who trusts in the LORD is surrounded by his grace.

11Justes, rejoice in the Lord and be glad! Shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart!


King James Version (KJV)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment