Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inova Lights In Stores



Bon ben voilĂ , we're there. Exactly a year since this blog was created when I was typing these few lines all excited by this new adventure.

First observation: I like good exercise, it already gives some visibility to my work, thanks to a platform rather easy to handle, not polluted with ads.'s Blog, especially enabled me to discuss this and that with some of you. Experiences-such as a recent exchange with Noon-mail - which can be enriching.

Second observation: the blog evolves gradually toward something new. And that goes along with new aspirations. Indeed, I intend, at some future time, to move up a gear in terms of illustration. Want to spend on projects pros. Paid. Why? Well, more a desire for recognition (all creative work going on there) that a desire to fill my pockets. The object is not there, I'm already an employee, a job I like ... But I really want now, to see my job a little more valued.

This implies a third conclusion: a mere compilation of drawings made from parts of role playing (mostly Dream Dragon) this blog should soon turn, open up new worlds.

This will require a lot of work, I know. I have not yet reached a level that satisfies me completely. But a little with this blog, will feed through links in particular, I have pushed many virtual doors to artists, discovered styles, inspirations, techniques, finds that I know I feel, can improve. The goal is eventually to double this blog site portfolio. When I performed a battery of sufficient illustrations rich. Then I step without doubt the publishers.

short, a few liters of sweat, slaps in perspective. But also, hopefully, great moments of satisfaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment