Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where Can Buy Cal Gel

Christmas Gift

the night of 4 to 5 December last, God came to visit me. God the Father, I hear. This is not new, He does it every year. Not you?
I can not say I really see no, I would say that I feel it. A bit like Moses and the burning bush. Moreover, he once wanted me to do this move the burning bush but it is waived when He understood my reluctance. I did not even when He set fire to the house.

As I told you, he does not strike me in flesh and bone. Besides, we all know, He hath not flesh and bones, which, among us, for He is good practice never a problem of osteoporosis.

So it is that His presence I feel. I would say that: in the rocking chair my wife is beside me lying in my lazy boy where I spend my nights. He is there watching me, peaceful as only God can. I would not say that He smokes a pipe and sipping a brandy. No, he just talk to me. No need for hearing aid to understand Him: He speaks, how can I put in inside of me.

He comes, he said, bring me my Christmas gift. I appreciate his gesture, especially since I no longer believe in Santa Claus. But I stay on my guard because they can be a dangerous gift, like the time He proposed to show me the date and hour of my death or give me a glimpse of the Apocalypse or a flashback of some sixty million years for a trip on a trail or tyrannosaurs, yet worse, a return of George W. Bush to the presidency of the United States.
I asked him why he came so early this year. He said he was busy welcoming all victims of influenza A (H1N1) and is taking a little break before a second attack of the flu, to visit some fatal.

"So that, he said, the gift that I offer you this year: choose a person from the wide world, a person really in danger, and I'll save her with a snap of the fingers.
- Do you really have the power to do such a thing? 'I replied thoughtlessly.

He threw me a glance before I started patronizing "You're never really went to Lourdes, is not it, nor even to the St. Joseph Oratory in Montreal?

- No, but it's not you who have done these miracles is the Virgin Mary and Brother Andre.

- But where So do you think they keep those two powers? And yourself, then who do you think put you on earth?

I almost answer that they should say a word to my mother who is probably sitting up there, not far to his right, but I did not reply because I felt the anger in his dawning voice.

After a long pause, he asked me sternly:

"So, you want it or not this gift I brought you?

"Yes, Lord, oh yes, I do.

-Do not call me "Lord" is my son that calls like that. Call me "God Almighty," I'll make do.

- Forgive me. Yes, God Almighty, yes I want this gift.

- So called me the person I save. You have a minute I'm in a hurry by those who are waiting for me.

spontaneously came to my head the name of a wonderful friend to us who is dying, but before I could pronounce his name, he stopped me with a hand gesture to mean that I should think carefully.

And then He did pass before my eyes images of children of Sudan are dying of hunger, then prisoners Afghan Taliban as torture until their last breath, then the Pakistani one is being stoned, then this little man from the favelas of Brazil pursued by a brigade of death, then this desperate woman who is about to kill his children before killing himself, then ...

When I opened my eyes hesitant, it was too late. He was gone.

It's nothing, I get it when even my Christmas present my wife has promised me slippers.

But one thing is sure: if God decides to retire, I do not assume employment. Decisions are too hard to take.




0 comments:

Post a Comment